New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
I am looking back on the past year and the things that are “useful or beautiful.” Here they are…
1. My love affair with Chalk paint started. Don’t ever quit me…
2. My Buffet re-do
3. My Great Grandma’s record player turned buffet:)
4. My Mom’s mirror that I glued 20 pieces together.
5. My ASCP chairs. Although they might not count. They aren’t quite done yet.
6. The Hutch. Love.
7. Vintage glassware. Still in the original packaging!!!!
8. Alex’s dresser. ASCP Napoleonic Blue.
9. Cottage table I painted in CeCe Caldwell’s Red
10. Rosaries. I made about 30.
11. Gift for my sister;)
12. Taking this picture of my nephew which was priceless.