New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
We are on day 23 of our 40 day devotional. It has been the most amazing thing spiritually I have ever done. Here is my top 10:
1. My husband and I are spending time TOGETHER in prayer and devotion every day.
2. My husband is reading his Bible for at LEAST 30 minutes every day. Unprompted. Amazing!
3. Willow has not had one “Potty play time” since we started. She was urinating and smearing her fecal matter all over her room daily.
4. She is completely off all medication.
5. She is writing constantly and her personality is starting to emerge again. She is her sweet happy self.
6. Alex is doing AMAZING at school! He does not have anymore support in class. No more outbursts at school.
7. I found a part-time very flexible job.
8. God blessed us with a $1400 check from a completely random source. He also prompted a family member during their prayer time to offer to buy school supplies and clothes.
9. Krystiana’s faith is flourishing in the environment in our home. She is a Saint. Mark my words.
10. My friends the Sartorius’ were able to buy the land they needed to start their Catholic community. It is something they have been praying about for a very long time. Now I am praying if we are supposed to be a part of that community…