|Chris and Dan at my daughter’s fourth birthday;)|
I sat down at the computer this morning. I found this e-mail from my brother-in-law! This is exactly why I love my family. It reads…
For those of you that where not at the elder Schiffli house on Sunday, or have a memory of a gnat (I include myself in that group), here are the rules for the exchange.
1. NO GIFT CARDS!
2. Gift must have an approximate value of $30.00 US (Unless the family you drew starts with the letter O, then feel free to spend upwards of that number).
3. They are to be “Family” gifts, so no baby-sitting.
4. No crappy gifts (If a gift is determined to be “crappy”, the receiver of said crappy gift has the right to exchange crappy gift for the gift received by the giver of the crappy gift).
5. The gift has to be creative.
6. The gift may not be wrapped in traditional wrapping or in a traditional gift bag.
• Any addition, deletion or amendment to the gift exchange rules, must be done with a two-thirds majority vote.
• Voting members include adult members the immediate Schiffli family.
• Immediate Schiffli family members include Chuck and Judy Schiffli, their adult children and the children’s significant others.
• “Significant other” is defined as spouse (i.e. Husband or Wife), girlfriend or boyfriend.
• Girlfriend and/or boyfriend shall be confirmed via Facebook status.
• Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
You gotta live by rules and these are them!