New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
Notice: Undefined index: float_location_post in /home/mymomsju/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/frontend-output/buttons-standard.php on line 139
42. The proverbs 31 woman and her virtues I have been trying to pursue my whole married life.
43. The women in my life that led me by example.
44. My Grandma
45. Fond memories from childhood.
46. My brothers and sister.
47. My Dad is a Veterinarian. It is a cool way to grow up. It taught me how important it is to love your job. He is the only person I know that doesn’t want to retire and doesn’t care when the stock market is in the toilet!
49. My Dad’s sense of humor. It made me marry someone who makes me laugh.
50. My mother’s love of books and learning.