New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
1. Got everyone in the house on antibiotics. We are officially over strep. This was no small task.
2. Watching my brother’s two young children while my mom is in Callie. No, I am not crazy. Mom Mommy wanted to go see my new nephew. We see her all the time (big blessing) it was the least I can do!
3. Got my daughters invitations out for her Luau/Pool party/sleepover. I only mailed them out a day late!
4. I am catching up on my laundry…now I need to get it off my floor and put away.
5. Got accepted to Grad school.