It has been so long since I have done this. This Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany in my “Domestic Church” has been full of small successes.
1. I am beautifying my home. I know that we are renting but it gives me peace. I am a very creative person. I have spent many, many days painting, hanging pictures, and organizing rooms. Very happy so far.
2. Willow’s therapy has been AMAZING.
3. We kept Christmas simple and focused on Christ.
4. I am “purging” my home of clutter. It’s a process.
5. I finally got my toddler out of my “Marriage Bed.” I have a very, very happy husband.
6. We are eating together as a family more. With Willow, this is no small feat.
7. I am attempting to start a Cottage Buisiness from my home. It is something I have been praying about for years. More on that later…
8. My daughter Tiana and I have started an evening routine of praying the Rosary. This is bearing much fruit. I am starting to get “Rosary Addiction.”