New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
So many things have happened this Christmas…I feel so blessed. I am writing a list of all that I am grateful for and the lessons I learned. my eight year old is going to help me. Here we go:
1. God will always provide. We were very blessed to have friends help us with Willows therapy. They were generous despite their own financial troubles. They are my new role models!!!
2. God will never give you more than you can handle. It has been a difficult semester. I could not have done it without my family and friends.
3. Marriage is always worth saving. We are called to love one another like Christ loves us.
4. Giving always feels way better than you think. (Krystiana, 8.)
5. How much I love my mother. She is the most unselfish person I have ever known. She will give to her detrimant. She is educated, kind, and generous. I hope I can be like her someday.
6. It is not your beginning but your end that counts.
7. Be Humble. Never quit learning.
8. Children are a gift from God not a financial burden.
9. I am so grateful for all of the amazing women God has put in my life.
10. I am grateful for my husband who is my best friend and soulmate.