New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
1. Had my niece, nephew, friends 2 children, and my four kids all at the house today. Nothing got broken and no potty play time.
2. Took the kids swimming. Willow had a playdate.
3. Did not give in to any frivelous spending…you ain’t seen nothing yet!
4. Made my friends Enchilada recipie…DH ate it!
5. Did my evening devotionals.
6. Watched my sweet Willow fall asleep…its been a long time.
7. Realized that my 15 year relationship with my husband is the greatest thing God ever gave me.
8. Trump that. My 5 kids. Every one is a miracle. I have babitis. Daddy better watch out!