New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
I’ve enjoyed the posts for my Vintage Photo and Recipe Swap so much. I can’t wait to share them with you! I’ve had an extremely positive response. So I’ve decided I’m making this a permanent fixture on my blog. You can submit your vintage photo and family recipe to my email at email@example.com. We are doing a giveaway to celebrate!
This is another recipe from my Great Aunt Mildred. Isn’t that photo so cute?!? This makes a ton and keeps for a long time!
- 1 gallon Catsup
- 4 cooks spoons barbecue spice
- 1 small bottle Worcestershire
- 1 cup Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Orange (cut in half and squeeze to juice.)
- 1 Lemon (cut in half and squeeze to juice.)
- 1 gallon Tomato Sauce
- ½ gallon water
- 1 cup liquid smoke
- 2 cups sugar
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 1½ hours on low . Cool and put into gallon jars. It makes 2 gallons. It keeps for a long time.