New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
24. A “White Christmas”
25. My father visiting over the holidays
26. Staying home for Christmas for the first time in 14 years…it was heaven!
27. Willow getting better at her Grandparents house
28. Her Grandparents understanding the need for us to relax and being accomidating.
29. Family traditions
30. My daughter and I praying the Rosary to help her sleep.
31. My son Alex getting jealous and insisting I pray it with him too.
32. A rich prayer life
33. My mother showing me the meaning of unconditional love.
34. The ability to show it to my own kids.
35. Our family service projects at The Day Center for the homeless and Catholic Charities.
36. My toddler still wanting to sleep with me and being jealous of my husband. I fall asleep with him nuzzled up to me. I am relishing this. Sadly, this could be my last baby!
37. Daddy being jealous of my toddler…hey, at least he still wants to spend time with me!
38. Him caving every night because secretly, I know he enjoys him too. Especially when he won’t go to bed without Chris being in bed with us too!
39. My kids playing together.
40. My daughter bragging about how every time she has to be away from us “I miss my brothers and sisters so bad. I’m so lucky I’m not an only child.”
41. Yes, she is.