New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
Notice: Undefined index: float_location_post in /home/mymomsju/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/frontend-output/buttons-standard.php on line 139
It seems like it has been forever since I have done this! Here it goes:
1. I took six children to Target today. No one got lost or hurt. We actually had a blast and they helped me pick out my first Christmas present of the year. Tiana also came away with some much needed new bedding. She is thrilled!
2. I cleaned my living room top to bottom today. I even cleaned the blinds and glass. Try not to be too jealous. I ALSO did three loads of laundry, steam cleaned Willow’s room, and finished the kitchen. While watching between 4-6 kids.
3. I started simplifying my life. I know it doesn’t sound like it…but trust me. This is as simple as it’s going to get.
4. I counceled a friend.
5. We moved Landon out of our room and into his big brothers room. They have become best friends.
6. I realized I don’t really care if I ever get back down into a size 6 ever again. I think I am going to learn how to cook. Like Paula Deen. Lots of butter. Yum.
7. I also realized that all this stuff that we “had to have” will probably end up at a garage sale (for pennies on the dollar) or donated to charity. It is making me seriously consider new purchases.
8. I am waking up at the crack-o-dawn in the am. Alex’s BFF (Cody M) is staying the night. It is his birthday tomorrow. I want him to remember it for the rest of his life. Doughnuts for everyone. Silly party hats at breakfast too!!!! I love that family. Love em.