New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
Notice: Undefined index: float_location_post in /home/mymomsju/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/frontend-output/buttons-standard.php on line 139
1. Willow had therapy every day this week. Her therapist just opened the Tulsa Sunshine Center. Praise God for that. Willow is able to see two other SLP’s besides our amazing Floortime Therapists Lauren Hutson and Cheryl LaFortune. She also had her second play date. Things couldn’t be going better for her. It is a blessing!
2. I had a great week at College. Learned so much Making A’s so far. The kids are also doing great at school. Everyones homework got done.
3. We taught Alex and Tiana how to play “Go Fish!” I have ALWAYS wanted to have family game night. I am so excited!
4. I have started my morning devotionals.
5. I took time to connect with two new friends. Both needed someone to just listen. People are more important than a clean house or projects.