New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
It has been so long since I have done this. This Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany in my “Domestic Church” has been full of small successes.
1. I am beautifying my home. I know that we are renting but it gives me peace. I am a very creative person. I have spent many, many days painting, hanging pictures, and organizing rooms. Very happy so far.
2. Willow’s therapy has been AMAZING.
3. We kept Christmas simple and focused on Christ.
4. I am “purging” my home of clutter. It’s a process.
5. I finally got my toddler out of my “Marriage Bed.” I have a very, very happy husband.
6. We are eating together as a family more. With Willow, this is no small feat.
7. I am attempting to start a Cottage Buisiness from my home. It is something I have been praying about for years. More on that later…
8. My daughter Tiana and I have started an evening routine of praying the Rosary. This is bearing much fruit. I am starting to get “Rosary Addiction.”