New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
Today I am thankful for…
11. Therapists that are passionate about their job and love my daughter.
12. For my daughter Krystiana. It’s an honor to raise her.
13. For Landon. From his very conception was a healing force in our family and humbled my fertility doctor.
14. For August. My miracle baby. You proved my fertility Doctor was wrong about me not being able to have any more children…again. We switched doctors.
15. For Dr.’s Jay Williamson and Arthur Nilson for supporting my decision to VBAC (not their first choice). They will never have any idea the depth of gratitude I have. Also, for the staff. Who bore the brunt of my anxious phone calls. Almost dying during childbirth makes you a little jumpy. Sorry:(
16. For my son Alex, who I wrote about last Saturday. You deserve a post all your own:).
17. For days like today. I have been busy shuffling kids around. School, therapy, homeschool, soccer, etc., Which makes a woman who thought she couldn’t have children very, very happy.
18. For my sister and brother. Because you understand. I love you.
19. For Katie and Cody. I love you like you were my own.
20. For my Mom and Dad. You instilled a love of learning, DIY, and gave me siblings. See above.
21. For my Stepmom Nita who drug me to auctions, flea markets, and introduced to Junkin.
22. Junk Gypsies