New designs and a new post! I am excited to share My Mom's Junk new look with you in my latest post!!! It's been quiet on the blog but behind the scenes, it has been a whirlwind of activity. It seems like if I'm blogging about something, I don't have time to get the project done. For my sanity, that's just not an option anymore. That being said, I'm working around the clock to prepare for my ... Read More about My Mom’s Junk New Look!
Ironically, I picked my most hectic day of the week to make a list of my blessings. I have a house full of kids today. This week I am thankful for:
1. Autism and its challenges
2. My husband. Who showed me what unconditional love looks like.
3. My children. God works on me through you daily.
4. My faith. Holy Week was amazing!
5. My Priest Monsignor Gaalaas for his godly counsel all these years.
6. For the blessing of all the devoted staff, teachers, and therapists my children have.
7. For adversity.
8. My Mother who instilled a love of books and learning.
9. Homeschooling and all of its abundant blessings.
10. My life. Which God spared on April 13, 2003.